What is cold wallet?
A cold wallet is an 100% Air-Gapped crypto hardware wallet that can never be connected to the internet. Cold wallet is fully protected from unauthorized access, cyber hacks, and every other vulnerability that comes with connecting to the internet. Cold wallet is the highest security type of crypto wallets, which means the owner of the wallet has full control of their private keys.
On the other hand, hardware wallet is not Air-Gapped. When transferring cryptocurrency, hardware wallets require users to connect their hardware wallet to an online device via USB cable or Bluetooth. This connection is a risk.
Air-gapped cold wallet
Keep remote attacks away
- Complete network isolation offline cold storage.
- Built with no online components or ports.
- Can never be connected to internet.
- Absolute protection against remote and online attacks.
- Private keys stored will never touch the internet.
Anti-disassembly & Anti-tamper
Protection against physical and supply chain attacks
- Cannot be disassembled without leaving serious damages – the case made entirely out of metal
- Chip will delete every data when it detects a breach
- Dust and waterproof hardware.
- Resistant to impact and crush.